VW T1 1970
Here at Pristine Classics we strive to bring classic cars back to their former glory. Each car is completed to the highest standard with the help of modern technology to ensure that it is both a drivable and enjoyable investment.
The VW Kombi or Commercial or Type 2 (Type 1 was the VW Beatle) went into production in March 1950 as the T1 and was in production in Europe until 1967 nicknamed the Splitscreen or Splittie. Production continued in Brazil until 1975. We did a comprehensive restoration to the vehicle.
- We stripped the body down to metal to reveal all rusted sections.
- We replaced all rusted sections with new panels
- resprayed entire vehicle in red and white
- Had the interior of the vehicle re-done by A&T STYLE
- Comprehensive restoration of the running gear and fitted a two circuit brake system for extra safety